http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Saturday 31 July 2010

Club Penguin Reviewed By You

Hello Penguins! I got a Message from Billybob:


"Hello Penguins!


Last week, we asked you what your favorite pin of all time was. Friitzee08 said:


I've collected a lot of pins over the year. And they're all so great. But, I prefer a special one. Like the recycle pin! It's a small symbol, but it changes the world by a %100. I'm pretty sure it's made out of recycled stuff from the recycle center near the mine (; Each pin, I have stands for something. So, I try to wear a new one everyday to show my 'pin-spirit'!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's great! Thanks for your review!


As everyone earns more and more Stamps, we're starting to hear suggestions on what kinds we should add next. So this week, tell us - What new Stamps would YOU like to see added to Club Penguin?



Until then... Waddle on!"
 
 
 
-Club Penguin Team
 
Thanks for the Message Billybob! A Cool Stamp that CP should add is that you could make 5 Penguins say "Friends are Awesome!"
 
Waddle on Penguins! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment