http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Club Penguin New Reviewed By You

Frosty50000 Here! Billybob has Posted the New Reviewed By You! Here's his Message.

Hello Penguins!


As many of you know, the Fair returns to the island September 3rd. Lots of you have told us how excited you are to play games and earn prizes! Last week we asked what you were looking forward to most. Moon Girl 1 said:
I'm really looking forward to see all of the puffles perform at the famous puffle circus! I have spent a lot of time last year watching all of the puffles perform, and I think I am ready to become a puffle trainer this year! I have been training my puffles in my igloo for a very long time now. I really can't wait!

Awesome, thanks Moon Girl 1 !

0 comments:

Post a Comment