http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Friday 8 March 2013

Club Penguin New Pin!

Whats up! It's Jmark4, I will be giving you a hint. ;-) If you don't know... It's a pin this pin is located in the Coffee Shop, here is an image below of me getting it!
                    
                         **THIS PIC IS ONLY USED FOR THIS SITE**                                                                    
Anyways enjoy the picture! Waddle on everyone, and once again just please don't steal our pictures I've heard people telling me that some people are taking screenshots of this site and putting them on theres, anyways waddle on everyone! I will be posting cheats and more soon, almost forgot follow me @CPJmark4 for the best Club Penguin Cheats and coin code giveaways! -Jmark4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment