http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Sunday 3 October 2010

Club PenguinReviewed By You 63

Frosty50000 Here! I got a Message from Billybob.


Hello Penguins!

Last week we asked you about your most epic sporting moments. Dylbill had this to say:

My most epic sports moment was at the Sports Party when I was racing in the marathon. I was winning the race and another penguin pulled up behind me. We raced and raced all the way to forest when I picked up in front of him and eventually won the race!!! I got the gold medal and felt so proud. That is my most epic sports moment ever!!!
Thanks Dylbill - totally cool!
 

You may have heard that a special Halloween themed Penguin Style comes out this Friday. We know that lots of you plan your spooky costumes in advance. So this week we'd like to know - what's your favorite scary style?
Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10 000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then... Waddle on!

- Club Penguin Team
 
Next Reviewed by You on Club Penguin tomorrow! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment