http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Saturday 11 September 2010

Penguin Mail BUG

Frosty50000 Here! You must have already noticed this but there's a Bug with the Penguin Mail. If you see there's a New Post Card on your Inbox and you take a look on it. The Number of New Messages doesn't change! Look below. I have 18 New Postcards, I checked one, and the number is still as 18!











Also, you can't Delete your Postcards! When I tried to Delete my Puffle Postcard (Don't think I'm a bad Puffle carer. xD) it didn't Delete. Delete one of your Postcards, you'll see that the same thing as happened with me will happen with you! That's kind of Weird but CP should fix this Bug soon. :)
















Waddle on Penguins! If you find any other Bug, please let me know! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment