http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Sunday 5 September 2010

Frosty50000 Completes His Puffle Rescue Stamps Collection!

Sup Penguins? I'm really Happy today because I finally got All of my Puffle Rescue Stamps! Club Penguin had an Awesome idea to add Puffle Rescue Stamps to our Stamp Books! :D Check out the Pictures below.














Here are my Puffle Rescue Stamps. Also, take a look on the Pictures you get while you're earning the Puffle Rescue Stamps.















Here are the other Puffle Rescue Stamps. The last one I got was the Extreme Cannon one. :)















Well, that's it for now. Waddle on Penguins! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u help me get the last stamp for this game also i posted on the jetpack on also names vincedevin

Anonymous said...

please tell me what level you had to get to to get the extreme rescue for the black puffle. I just cant get that stamp. Or if you can give me any tips. Its the only puffle rescue stamp i need. And the youtube videos of getting it i think are fake coz its meant to be 30 seconds

Post a Comment