http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Sunday 29 August 2010

Happy77 wants YOU to ask about Wii!

Frosty50000 Here! Happy77 is back Posting! She got a Message for us. Look:


"Greetings Penguins,


Happy77 here!


You may have heard that Club Penguin: Game Day! for Nintendo Wii comes out in September. Well, we've rounded up some of the people who helped make the game to answer your questions.















Your job? Just ask whatever you want to know about the new game! We'll pick a few questions from your comments and post the answers next Sunday.



Until then...Waddle on!


-Club Penguin Team"


Something tells me that this Game will be a BLAST! I would like to know the games there'll be and the Stamps you can earn on them. I don' have a Wii yet, but I hope I get one as son as Possible. :)


Waddle on Penguins! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment