http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Club Penguin Reviewed By You

Frosty50000 Here! There's a New Reviewed By You on Club Penguin! Billybob wanted to know what was our Favorite kind of Igloo. Here's what he says.


''Hello Penguins!



It's that time of the week when you send us your reviews. Last week we asked about your favorite kind of igloo to decorate. bluetrue2006 said:


My favorite igloo is the igloo with a yard! Where else would I put all my plants? It looks great and is fun. I use it for a beautiful garden, or sometimes an outdoor party. I think it is the best igloo! Me and my buddies love to hang out in my garden and look at all the flowers around us. Thanks for making it CP!! Waddle On!! :)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lots of you commented on the Art for Haiti post. It's awesome to hear how excited you are to help others! This week - big or small - we'd like to know what you've done to make a difference in your community. Tell us about it!




Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10 000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!


Until then... Waddle on!


- Club Penguin Team''

Awesome! As I said before, my Favorite kind of Igloo is the Snowy Backyard Igloo! Also, I'm Always helping others. Yesterday, I had a little ''Contest'' with 2 Series 9 Coin Codes, it was my First Contest ever! 
 
That's it for now, Penguins and Humans! Waddle on Penguins! And Walk on Humans! LOL. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment