http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Stamp Book Coming Really Soon to Club Penguin

Frosty50000 Here! There's a Stamp Book coming really soon to Club Penguin. I got a Message from Happy77 that talks about it:

''Greetings Penguins!



There's been TONS of talk about Stamps! As you probably know, your Stamp Books will arrive on July 26 and you'll be able to start earning stamps and showing them off, too.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wanted to know more, so I asked a Stamps expert:



Q: How will I find my Stamp Book?

A: Just click on your player card. When you do, inside the book there are places for a whole bunch of stamps - and descriptions of how you can earn them.



Q: How do I earn Stamps?

A: Lots of different ways! There are easy stamps and extreme stamps, stamps you have to earn with buddies, and ones that you'll earn by showing off your skills in games. For example, to earn this stamp, you'll have to jackhammer at the 'berg with 30 penguins.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Q: Can I still get pins?


A: Yep, you sure can! Pins aren't going to change. And the best part is you can show off your ENTIRE pin collection inside your Stamp Book.



I would love to see a Stamp for making lots of candy pizzas. What would YOUR ultimate Stamp be?



Until then...Waddle on!



-Club Penguin Team''


So as you see, this is gonna be a BLAST! Waddle on Penguins! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment