http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Thursday 22 July 2010

Club Penguin Reviewed by You

Hello Penguins! I got a Message from Billybob:



''Hello Penguins!
It's that time of week where we post your reviews! Last week we asked you what your favorite role to play in a band was, and 472yellow said:



I personally like all of the positions, but i like playing the tuba. The tuba is so unique because it's THE BIGGEST INSTRUMENT EVER! I also like rocking out with the tuba because all my friends laugh and pretend to throw tomatoes at me. Then, i have to run backstage with my big tuba. Then we take our instruments and go to the pizza parlor for candy pizza!


Sweet! Thanks for your review.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Many of you told us how are excited you are to show everybody your pin collection with your new Stamp Book. So this week we'd like to know - out of all the pins you've collected - which one is your favorite?



Oh, I'm Almost 2 Years Old on Club Penguin, so I have many Pins. I looked at all of my Pins and discovered my 4 Favorites! They are the Vinyl Record Pin, the Gingerbread Man Pin, the Taco Pin, and the Tambourine Pin! :)







Waddle on Penguins! :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment