http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Saturday 3 July 2010

Club Penguin Music Jam 2010 Getting Ready

Hey Penguins!

Club Penguin is already building the stages for the Music Jam! I can remember the Music Jam 2008 and 2009, but what will be in the 2010? I'm curious! (: Look at the Pictures:

Let's all get ready for this Party! (:

 

The Orca Straw is coming back! I can remember it in the day I joined Club Penguin in 2008! (:

 

This is the Pink Stage getting ready! Uhh, I call it the Pink Stage because I don't know its name. XD

 

I think the Coffee Shop that looks almost ready is one of my favorites places in Music Jam. It's so delicious! (:

 

Band Battle will be there too! Get your favorrite instrument and let's battle!

 

This is the Forest's Stage getting ready! It has the Go West Song. (:

 

This is the Cove's Stage , with a Relax Song. It'll be Rocking soon! (:

 

And now, the Iceberg Stage! The Penguin Band will be playing there sometimes! I can't wait for it! :)

Remember: The Music Jam Party will be released in July 9th so get your band ready! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment