http://xat.com/spike4421
| d | | | Image Map

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Club Penguin Field-Ops Mission 3 Cheats

Today Club Penguin released the Third Field-Op and now I'm gonna post how to do it. (:

 

First, your Spy Phone Light will be shining like a... star. XD 

 

Go to the EPF Command Room.

 

You'll see this Screen. Click ''Accept Field-Op''.

 

 Now walk to the Large Light Bulb. (:

 

Your Spy Phone is Calling... You'll have to do the Same Mini-Game as you do in the Field-Ops Mission 1.

 

Click the ''Engage'' button.

 

This is the Same Mini-Game as Field-Op Mission 1. I think you remember how to do it right? You have to Match the Simbols. (:

 

Once you've finished the Mini-Game, you'll be Rewarded with 1 Medal! I already have 2 Medals. Only 2 more Field-Ops Missions for me to buy the Delta Suit! :) I can't wait for the Next Field-Op that is coming Next Week! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment